Monday, November 24, 2014

Also I can't even believe I didn't post this. 

Personally, This is Hardcore is our favorite fest to do.

Why? Because its an out of state trip, which makes it exciting.
It isn't too far to make it a pain in the ass. 

This year Corin came and let me tell you - it was an amazing time. 
I wish we filmed all the shit that can go wrong in a food truck fest, in a road trip, in a work trip- in our day at Hardcore Sweet pretty much... 

We get to the hotel- they didn't book our hotel.
Do you know how hard it is to find a hotel that isn't booked during this weekend especially at 4am.

It was hot. Its end of the July, and when your AC was ripped off the week before your cupcake truck- let me tell you shit just is not fun. You are stressed your product will melt, that you made too much, that you forgot something (which lets be for real we did.) 

But one thing I can say is my husband went to this fest with reservations and excitement all in one.  Jeremy as he puts it, is on "hiatus" with his band. He left, he let them do whatever they need to do to put out another album. 

It's hard, I feel like I see my husband sad, and hurt- I hurt. Not to be a sentimental sap, but damn this was the one thing he dedicated himself to before he was married, so it hurt him to see his band play without him for this first time. It was like a band aid. Who knows how permanent it is, whatever his choice is - I support. Personally the reasons why it happened are his- they are silly, and I get his anger and why he just wants to be happy and not be near anything, anyone or any situation that is negative. He is so blessed to have some great friends, a lot that are now good friends of mine, and

Thank God my husband is a loyal guy. He is so optimistic and humble.  He at least got to do some filming at This is Hardcore- this is something him and a friend of his Mike worked hard on.

Jeremy is so proud of this video, and that makes me proud of him - he found something to be dedicated to- and I see the excitement he gets from making this mini documentary.

Ok, GO WATCH!





No comments:

Post a Comment